Product Designer opportunity with a well-funded FinTech start up in Central London.
Our client is seeking a mid-weight Product Designer to work alongside their Lead Product Designer on the UX and UI designs of a new mobile app which helps small businesses manage their finances.
You will play an important role in designing new features of the current product as well as working on a new product yet to be launched. Our client's user base is at the centre of everything they do and as such you will be involved in running or helping facilitate workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions. This is a true product design role and you will be work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to design, prototype and build cutting-edge propositions as well as helping to drive the design strategy forward.
- Working directly with the Product Lead and Product Director to understand the user base
- End to end design: facilitating workshops, sketches, ideation, research, high-fidelity prototyping and delivery
- Working closely with the engineering team in implementing and testing designs
- Contributing to design systems and workflows
- Influencing the product strategy and vision
- Previous experience of working in a product design role with mobile apps
- Preferably experienced in a B2B product (though not essential)
- Demonstrable ability to produce wireframes, prototypes and high-quality user interfaces
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma and Sketch
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Who would this role suit?
- Someone who thrives in an environment of uncertainty and relishes the opportunities that this brings. You don’t need to have worked for a start-up previously but you will be someone who is keen to take on the challenge and enjoy the rewards.
- Someone excited about best practices for design and emerging trends and tech
- Someone who sets themselves very high standards, as well as for others
Our client offers a fantastic remuneration package, unrivaled by other early stage startups, including the following:
- Competitive salary
- Travel allowance
- 30 days' holiday
- Great maternity package & pension
- Opportunity to be part of the FinTech community