UX/UI Designer opportunity with a well-funded FinTech startup in Central London within the SME accounting space.
Our client’s business is at an exciting, early stage having launched one product already which is picking up steam and soon to start work on their next one. With a strong team of Devs and a Product Designer to work alongside, they now need a mid-weight UX/UI Designer, with a focus on the UX side of things, to complete the team.
- Owning user research
- Planning, organising and running testing and user labs
- Producing wireframes & prototypes
- Working alongside the Product Designer on UI designs
- Working closely with the Frontend Developers
- Several years’ experience in UX/UI design
- Passionate about user research
- Experience in running testing and looking for an opportunity to lead it
- Great empathy for users
- Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Salary starts at £40,000+ dependent on experience
- Fantastic benefits package
- Travel allowance on top of basic salary
- 30 days’ holiday
- Excellent maternity package
- Pension contributions
- Usual snacks, drinks, etc.