UX / UI Designer opportunity with a recently funded tech startup in London.
Our client has developed a ticketing platform/help desk, that whilst the front-end provides a great experience for users, the back end could do with some love and attention. As their customers interface with the back end of the platform, they need a mid-weight designer to redesign it and provide an experience that delights users and looks a lot more attractive than a standard help desk application. This is an early-stage startup with a great bunch of people using tech for good.
This opportunity will suit someone who is looking for more responsibility and an opportunity for fast career advancement.
- Previous experience in UX and UI design for a ticketing platform or similar
- Experience in desktop design is essential (mobile design would be a benefit)
- Client facing - you enjoy interacting with users and understanding their needs
- Confident - this is a small team so there's no micro-management, you will be expected to work on your own initiative
- Genuine interest in the startup space
- Commutable distance of West London - our client operates 2-days a week in the office and would like the successful candidate to join them
Our client is offering a competitive salary as well as share options. For full details and job description, get in touch with your CV and portfolio.