UX Designer opportunity at a disruptive and truly innovative food subscription company based in Hammersmith.
You will be a commercial UX designer with 2-3 years’ experience and a solid grounding in
E-commerce. You will be at the forefront in changing an outdated industry and will be key in sustaining and influencing company growth going forward.
You must have a genuine passion for analytical and strategic implementation of data, with the ability to concisely communicate and propose your ideas to team members, other staff and stakeholders.
A key requirement of the role will be to organise and run user testing and you should therefore be someone who is passionate about this process. If you are someone who would love to take ownership of this function, even better!
- A degree in HCI or similar, or solid e-commerce experience.
- Several years experience within UX / Product design.
- Proven aptitude for commercial/ e-commerce strategy.
- A track record of collating and acting upon information from multiple sources
- A passion for whiteboarding, with experience in running workshops.
- Ability to manage and run regular testing and user research sessions.
- Ability to turn your research into polished wire-frames/prototypes.
- Concisely and effectively present your work to your team and stakeholders.
- Excited about joining a startup and thrive on the diversity that comes with it.
Benefits on offer.
- Salary of 40k - 45k
- A high-end company laptop.
- Ongoing progression and learning events.Friday beers, as well as regular social events.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Friendly supportive team.