UX Designer opportunity with a fun, high-growth ecommerce startup in London.
Our clients are bringing something truly different to the online, meal subscription space, with an emphasis on quality and health. They are now looking for someone to join them on their journey within their product team who is skilled in digital product design. Having worked in ecommerce before, you will be commercially minded and apply this in your designs as our client is about to launch two new products!
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team including design, product, sales & marketing
- Be heavily involved in user research and testing, running regular sessions and driving the product development in accordance with the findings
- Steer the user experience of our client’s products
- Work alongside the UI team on developing products from concept to launch
- Wireframing, prototyping and engaging with stakeholders is all part of the role
- You possess either a degree in HCI or have commercial experience within the ecommerce space
- An advocate of the importance of user research and love running testing sessions
- A great analytical mind and always looking to solve problems
- As well as having run workshops you generally love whiteboarding sessions
- Results orientated and thrive in a startup environment
- InVision and Sketch, or Marvel, are second nature to you