Contract UI/UX Designer opportunity with our client, a fast-growth business within Financial Services.
Our client is currently in a discovery phase and looking for a client-facing UI/UX Designer to deliver “shit-hot” designs, taking a holistic approach considering the product’s life cycle, how intuitive it will be for end users and wowing the client.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking complete ownership for creating a visually delicious UI
- Demonstrating a solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Wireframing and storyboarding user flows
- Designing low and high fidelity user screens and clickable prototypes
- Working closely with developers to design and implement accessible, responsive and consistent UIs
- Maintaining product style guides and UI pattern libraries
- Ensuring the standard of UX is consistent and maintained throughout products
What’s required of you:
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq and the like is a must
- Taking a holistic approach
- Experience working in Fintech environments is a plus
Day rate of £350 – £400.
To apply, please submit your most recent CV, portfolio and any supplemental material.