Senior UX Designer opportunity with an award-winning digital agency in Central London with clients across broadcasting and high-end retail.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step up from a mid-weight to senior role with added responsibility of mentoring one or two junior members of the team.
As the Senior UX Designer you will be responsible for guiding the creation of products and experiences, mentoring juniors and working with the Directors on the creative vision. This is a new position, offering autonomy in shaping the role and providing you the freedom to develop the client’s products from proposal to final delivery.
- A design related degree is preferable
- Several years’ experience of professional design work with digital products
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Previous experience of working in an agency to understand the client-agency relationship
- Enjoy mentoring, leading and coaching junior designers
- Great interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Outgoing nature and a real team player
- Attend stakeholder meetings, conceptualise briefs, write proposals & generate design solutions
- Outline client, user and technical needs, turning them into project objectives
- Design digital experiences for apps, websites & other products
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Deliver prototypes, manage the design process and take ownership of your work, your team and your product
In return our client offers a competitive salary of £50k - £60k, monthly contribution towards health & wellbeing, subscriptions to streaming services, 35 days annual leave, learning and development budget, regular social events, daily breakfast and even weekly beer and pizza!