Senior Software Engineer opportunity to join a high-growth AI startup in Central London.
Our client is a genuine disruptor in their space, employing innovative machine learning techniques and building B2B products for household names that are unique within the marketplace.
If you’re the type of engineer who is excited by building things that have been thought of as impossible and proving the doubters wrong, this is exactly the challenge you’ve been looking for!
The day to day:
- Working with the Development team to fix tech issues, deal with customer queries and support the Data Science team
- Take ownership alongside others of maintaining the codebases and infrastructure quality
- Take prototypes developed by the Data Science team and assist in transforming them into accessible, functioning and scalable user products
- Skilled in the following: Java, C# or C++
- Have worked in an agile environment previously
- Possess a 2.1 degree in a STEM subject
- Impeccable English skills (written and spoken)
- TDD & Continuous Integration
- Passionate about the tech space (you eat, breathe, sleep it)
- It would be great if you’ve worked with React, CSS & HTML5, and NoSQL & RDBMS
- Have previously worked on open source software project
- Salary of £75k
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Development programme – workshops, conferences, etc.
- Team lunches and social events
- Weekly drinks and free refreshments in the office