Senior Recruitment Consultant opportunity to join a startup, FinTech recruitment agency based in Central Bristol.
Wilson Grey is a specialist recruitment agency focusing on placing talent with startups and other high-growth tech businesses. Founded in 2016, we have a loyal client base that continues to grow week by week and a network of awesome candidates who love working with us. We are now looking for a talented individual to join us as a Senior Recruitment Consultant.
Our core focus is the FinTech market and from there we have organically grown our client base to include other startups and high growth tech clients, both in the UK and internationally. As a startup ourselves, we are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are seeking an opportunity to grow their career where they have a real voice and can make an impact on the business. We don’t labour over KPI’s or have any of the legacy issues of larger agencies. This is an exciting time to join an ambitious business as we start to grow.
What you'll be doing:
- Business development activities including approaching both prospective and existing clients to promote our service,
- Identifying target clients and working strategically on planned BD campaigns,
- Nurturing long-term relationships with candidates,
- Developing relationships with key clients via phone, video and in person meetings,
- Account management and ensuring business is maximised with each of your clients,
- Foreseeing and reacting to market trends and providing a consultative service to clients and candidates,
- Involvement in negotiating salaries and contract rates for candidates.
- Excellent ability to build strong, trusted relationships quickly within B2B sales
- Consultative sales approach and previous recruitment experience
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working and always keen to contribute new ideas
- You’re excited to learn about new sectors and look for new opportunities,
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude,
- Excellent communication skills and someone who loves speaking to different people every day and building relationships
- A keen interest in the startup world and passion for the tech space
- A genuine, down to earth person with a sense of humour
- Embody our values of transparency, determination and drive in everything you do
What we offer:
- A supportive, friendly and fun environment
- Hands down one of the best commission structures in Bristol with additional performance bonuses!
- Clear career path from trainee to Director
- Daily mentoring and weekly training sessions with budget for learning & development
- Generous holiday
- Flexible working available
- Early finish on a Friday
- Social events, including lunches and team night out
- Resident office dog who may fetch things for you. Or not, depending on his mood.