We are hiring! We're looking to hire a Senior Recruitment Consultant to be based in our Central Bristol on a full-time basis.
Wilson Grey is a specialist recruitment agency focusing on placing proven talent with Fintech and other high-growth tech businesses. Founded in 2016, we have a loyal client base that continues to grow week by week and a network of awesome candidates who love working with us. We are now looking for a talented individual to join us as a Senior Recruitment Consultant to secure new business and work closely with our Delivery Consultants on filling vacancies and ensuring happy clients!
Our core focus is the FinTech market in London and from there we have organically grown our client base to also include other high growth tech clients, both in the UK and internationally. As a startup ourselves, we are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are seeking an opportunity to grow their career where they have a real voice and can make an impact on the business. We don’t labour over KPI’s or have any of the legacy issues of larger agencies. This is an exciting time to join an ambitious business at an early stage as we start to grow.
The day to day:
- Business development activities including approaching both prospective and existing clients to promote our service,
- Identifying target clients and working strategically on planned BD campaigns,
- Developing relationships with key clients via phone, video and face to face communication,
- Working closely with the Delivery Team to ensure the right candidates are being identified and submitted to vacancies,
- Account management and ensuring business is maximised with each of your clients,
- Foreseeing and reacting to market trends and providing a consultative service to clients and candidates,
- Involvement in negotiating salaries and contract rates for candidates.
- Excellent ability to build strong, trusted relationships quickly within B2B sales
- Proven consultative approach to selling,
- Previous recruitment experience within either design, tech or the startup space,
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working and always keen to contribute new ideas
- You’re excited to learn about new sectors and look for new opportunities,
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude,
- Excellent communication skills and someone who loves speaking to different people every day and building relationships, you’re certainly not afraid of the phone!
- Team fit is key, so you’ll need to have a great sense of humour and down to earth personality,
- Embody our values of transparency, determination and drive in everything you do
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous commission scheme + other incentives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Continual training and development program
- Excellent career prospects
- Daily mentoring and weekly training sessions
- 25 days’ holiday and the day off on your birthday
- Early finish on a Friday
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Social events including drinks