- Are you excited by the thought of being part of a startup's journey, with the ability to shape your role and future of the business?
- Are you looking to fast-track your career in recruitment and ready to take on a more varied role than those offered at the larger, traditional agencies?
- Are you a true "consultant" and looking to work in partnership with your clients rather than chasing KPI's and hammering the phone for the sake of it?
We're looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join us in working with FinTech and HealthTech startups and scaling businesses. This role is based in our central Bristol office with flexible working arrangements.
Wilson Grey is a specialist recruitment agency focusing on placing tech talent within HealthTech and Fintech & Life Sciences businesses across the UK and Europe. Founded in 2016, we have a loyal client base that continues to grow week by week and a network of awesome candidates who love working with us. We are now looking for a talented individual to join us as a Senior Recruitment Consultant.
As a startup ourselves, we are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are seeking an opportunity to grow their career, where they have a real voice and can make an impact on the business. We don’t labour over KPI’s or have any of the legacy issues of larger agencies. This is an exciting time to join an ambitious business at an early stage as we continue to grow.
About the role:
- Business development activities including approaching both prospective and existing clients to promote our solutions
- Developing relationships with key clients via phone, video and face to face communication
- Account management; ensuring maximum support is provided for each of our clients
- Foreseeing and reacting to market trends and providing a consultative service to clients and candidates
- Identifying target clients and working strategically on planned BD campaigns
- Involvement in negotiating salaries and contract rates for candidates
- Opportunity to build a team within fast-growing tech sectors
- Several years' previous recruitment experience, preferably within a tech field
- Excellent ability to build strong trusted relationships quickly within B2B sales
- Proven consultative approach to selling
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working and always keen to contribute new ideas
- You’re excited to learn about new sectors and look for new opportunities
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and someone who loves speaking to different people every day and building relationships
- Team fit is key, so you’ll need to have a great sense of humour and down to earth personality
- Embody our values of transparency, determination and drive in everything you do
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous commission scheme (uncapped)
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Continual training and development program
- Excellent career prospects
- Daily mentoring and weekly training sessions
- 25 days’ holiday and the day off on your birthday
- Early finish on a Friday
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Social events (in person when possible but also remote)
- Education reimbursement
- Company events & social hours