Senior Product Manager opportunity with a well-funded FinTech startup in central London.
This business has some impressive backing and is in the process of growing the team quickly making it an ideal time to join them. Their FinTech solution has already seen impressive adoption by small businesses and as Product Manager you’ll have an import part to play in the shape and future of their products.
- Taking a senior role in the business, leading on the product management and reporting directly into the executive board. There is great scope to develop in the role and take a more senior post as you grow.
- Taking ownership of the product, being an evangelist and promoting it within the business and wider community
- Responsible for the roadmap, steering through all stages from research and draft ideas through the testing phase and on to implementation
- Managing stakeholders, working across teams within the business to ensure deadlines are hit
- An experienced Product Manager with B2B experience in, and a passion for, the FinTech space
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills, being able to engage with stakeholders and communicate your product strategies easily
- Previous experience of working in a start-up, you’re someone who thrives on the challenges of being in a fast-moving environment
- You’re in your element when you’re rolling up your sleeves and diving into the details of a product to ensure improvements, however small
- You have a love of technology, follow industry trends, and understand data and related software such as Python
- The opportunity to really help shape a product by working directly with the executives of the business
- Competitive salary of £65k - £80k + bonus
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday