- Are you an experienced designer who wants to forge a career in the healthcare space?
- Are you passionate about building products that genuinely improve people’s well-being?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to progress into a Head of Design role and help define a design culture?
Our client, a fast-growing healthcare business, is looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join them and take the reigns on designing their mobile apps. They are looking for someone with the skills and confidence to lead a design function, mentor junior members and ultimately grow a team, shaping a life changing product.
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you’ll be involved in every aspect of a product with the opportunity to progress quickly and make your mark on a company, this is the role you want to be applying for.
- End-to-end product design, primarily mobile based
- Define a product strategy alongside senior management
- Mentor junior designers and grow a strong team
- Cross-functional team working & stakeholder engagement
- Design engaging UI and take the lead on research
- An experienced Designer you have produced and launched products previously
- Adept at every stage from research & testing, to wireframes and prototypes
- Truly interested in the health & wellness space, you are driven by designing products that make a real difference to people’s lives (not just their wardrobes)
- Have experience of working in an agile environment and thrive on the challenges of startup life
- Competitive salary and stock options (dependent on experience)
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Genuine flexible working arrangements
- Personal reward of knowing you’re designing meaningful products that people rely on for their health & well-being
- Great social program