Product Designer opportunity with a fast-growing Healthcare business in London for an experienced designer.
Joining their existing team, you’ll already have worked within the healthcare space on patient-centric design. You’ll therefore be familiar with the relevant regulations and their implications for product design.
This role would suit a user-centred designer who’s worked in the HealthTech/MedTech space and is looking to join an exciting, scaling startup.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working within the existing team on designs (UX/UI)
- Responsible for end-to-end design
- Producing prototypes and responsive UI across platforms
- Ensuring regulatory compliance is met
- Quality assurance of UI
- Ensuring cohesion of design across products
- Previous clinical experience (i.e. pharma & clinical trials) with relation to product design
- Demonstrable experience of end-to-end design, from discovery through to prototypes and final UI design
- Healthcare or SaaS experience in a design role
- Have previously worked in an agile environment
- InVision, Sketch and Adobe Suite experience
- Mobile and web frameworks knowledge
- Excellent communicator
- Competitive salary dependent on experience plus share options
- 25 days holiday + day off on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal bonus allowance