Senior Product Designer opportunity with a well-funded FinTech startup in central London.
This business has some impressive backing and is in the process of growing the team quickly making it an ideal time to join them. Their FinTech solution has already seen impressive adoption by small businesses and as the Senior Product Designer in the team you’ll have an import part to play in the shape and future of their products.
- Taking ownership of the design of the product, both on the visual front and UX, covering storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
- Working with senior management, sales and the tech team, as well as third parties where necessary
- Contributing to the identification of opportunities for new products from your own awareness of the market and research
- Brand ambassador – you’ll play a key role in ensuring the brand is consistent
- An experienced Product Designer with B2B product design experience in, and a passion for, the FinTech space
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English
- Proven UX skills and experience, creating intuitive and beautiful user journeys and marketing material
- Previous experience of working in a start-up, you’re someone who thrives on the challenges of being in a fast-moving environment
- A demonstrable passion for all things design, you keep yourself up to date with latest design methodologies and analyse trends, you’re not someone who just follows blindly
- Experienced in Sketch, Adobe suite, etc., as well some experience with front end (e.g. HTML, JS, CSS)
- The opportunity to really help shape a product by working directly with the executives of the business
- Competitive salary of £65k - £75k + bonus
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday