Senior Product Designer opportunity with a leading FinTech startup in Central London.
The role involves working on a B2C financial product that is used on a daily basis by its users and therefore your designs will have a real impact on how people interact with their finances. Our client is looking for an experienced product designer who understands what it means to work collaboratively across teams. Someone who’s used to sitting marketing or the dev team to build a holistic view of what issues and needs of the users a product needs to address. This is definitely a role for a team player who gets excited about seeing their designs make a difference to people’s lives, and not just other businesses.
- Have designed across all platforms, with special focus on mobile apps
- Working with large data sets is your bread and butter
- You’re used to working in cross team collaboration
- You’re always looking to solve users’ problems and design delightful experiences
- Have several years’ experience of designing products within financial services
- You’ve mentored other designers previously
- Expert in Sketch, Marvel and Adobe Suite
- You’re just a little bit chuffed with your own awesome portfolio (and rightly so!)
- Competitive salary + options
- Truly generous benefits package (pension, healthcare & insurance)
- Genuine flexible working
- Budget for learning & development
- Gym membership
- Team lunches & social events
- They even let you take holiday!