Senior Product Designer opportunity with a well-funded FinTech startup in Central London.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a high-growth, Series A startup at a stage where you can have a real say in shaping and influencing the design function. Working in collaboration with the UX and Development teams, you’ll be responsible for taking complex requirements and producing user journeys that delight users.
Are you a true hybrid designer from a UI background now looking to progress more into the world of UX as your career develops? When people talk about your design work, if they use words like beautiful and intuitive, and comment on the ease in which users can navigate the products, then this role will be a perfect fit.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of the visual design aspects, whilst overseeing the process from concept to delivery
- Contributing to the creation of high-fidelity prototypes along with the UX team and over time becoming more involved in UX in a 75/25 split of your time
- Producing brand guidelines & UI asset library (print & online)
- Working closely with both UX and Development teams
- Taking the lead on best-practice when it comes to UI design
- A self-starter who’s confident managing their own workload
- Experienced in implementing robust, intuitive user journeys
- A flair for visual design, bringing something exciting to your work
- Desire to develop your UX skills and over time see that take up more of your daily tasks
- A genuine passion for design, demonstrated by outside projects & interests
- Even though you say so yourself, a compelling, distinct portfolio, including fintech related projects
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Your attention to detail is second to none
- Salary range of £70k - £90k
- Options, pension scheme & bi-annual salary revue
- Supportive and positive work culture
- Personal budget for development and learning
- 25 days holiday + genuine flexible working
- Tier 2 sponsor