Sales Manager, EMEA opportunity with a Fintech startup in London selling a unique product into financial institutions.
As Sales Manager, your role will be to prospect and engage with clients, negotiating significant contracts with financial institutions throughout the region. Our client already possesses excellent customer references from leading names and you will leverage these to help build relationships.
Our client builds white label solutions for high value client interactions and has already proven a hit with some of the major players in financial services. You will be selling into private banks, wealth management and commercial banking divisions of large financial groups.
- Drive new business revenue via client acquisition, ensuring you meet or exceed all sales targets and performance metrics.
- Learn inside out the product, tech platform, partner ecosystem and competitors
- Ensure a steady and consistent sales pipeline
- Take on current processes and build upon them to grow revenue and achieve scalability
- Involve senior management to help drive sales when necessary
- Look after commercial activities such as the signing of client contracts and NDAs
- Several years of software sales experience
- Experience selling technology into financial institutions
- You are target driven and a “hunter” by nature
- Advocate of a consultative sales approach, your relationship building skills are second to none
- Effective stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent analytical skills to help identify commercial opportunities & a strategic thinking
- You love supporting clients in the product deployment stage
- Financial services industry experience (preferably familiar with private wealth & corporate banking)
- Happy to travel up to 15% of the time
In return our client offers a competitive salary from £60k - £80k with the ability to double this in OTE and other benefits.