Python Engineer opportunity with a FinTech business making waves with cutting edge tech in the payments space.
A fast-growing startup, this opportunity would suit an engineer who’s looking to be part of a business with tech at the heart of it and a focus on delivering innovative solutions for their customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing new software modules
- Contributing to software architecture, review of code and design thought
- Debugging existing components
- Deploying Django applications
- Managing cloud resources
- Developing system tests
- Several years’ Python experience
- Have developed Django applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience employing unit testing in a web app environment
- Familiar with Unix family systems
- Understanding of REST, DNS, GraphQL and RPC protocols
- Familiar with development tools such as Git
And for bonus points:
- You’ve worked in a startup environment previously
- You’re familiar with domains in finance or accounting
- Have worked with frontend tools (incl. webpack & typescript)
- Have worked with Google Cloud infrastructure
Our client is offering a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, flexible working and the chance to be part of a startup where you'll have a real say in the architecture of the products.