- Are you a pixel perfect Designer who produces good, clean UI?
- Are you looking to work client side and enjoy working on a single product for a 12 month or longer stretch?
- Do you have experience working in a heavily regulated industry and understand how that can impact on product design?
If this is you, we have a Product UI Designer opportunity with a well-funded and fast growing HealthTech business based in Central London that could be your ideal role.
This position will put you at the heart of a product solution that uses advances in health technology to ensure a revolutionary treatment model to patient care. As a Product Designer with strong User Interface (UI) skills, you already possess the skills to find out how digital products are able to assist patients in managing health conditions and will work with our client’s existing teams to realise amazing products that have a real impact on people’s health.
About the role
Being a startup, this role will be varied suit someone used to working in an agile environment. In order to really impact on how patients’ conditions are treated, you’ll need to identify existing issues that affect this and therefore possessing an interest in behavioural change and psychology would be a great benefit.
- Create mobile style guide/UI toolkits and sketch initial design ideas.
- Work closely with the UX and development teams to shape and develop the product.
- Champion a design approach allowing for the product’s build across multiple platforms and identify when different approaches would be appropriate
- Collaborate with cross-functional product and delivery teams to deliver working software
- Working with patients and other users to understand behaviours and consequently how to best meet medical and clinical goals
- Plan and run user testing sessions and prepare reports and recommendations
- Assist with gathering, analysing and applying feedback data in finding appropriate improvements for a product
- Pixel perfect, producing good, clean UI, you are creative and possess the ability to manage your own work
- Possess experience in mobile app design (iOS & Android) as well as web UI & UX design
- Experience in creating wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- Demonstrable experience of developing UI prototype mock ups
- Have a hunger to learn and develop professionally
- Working within a regulated environment, you need to understand how this impacts UI and applying the necessary processes to meet regulatory requirements
- Happy working on the same product for 12 months or more, you’ll most likely be working client side in your current or recent role
- Enjoy engaging with patients and users, taking an iterative approach to producing a product that addresses their needs and that they will love to use
Nice to haves:
- Experience or familiarity with behavioural change and psychology
- Medical experience (e.g. familiar with regulatory standards)
- App content development experience
In return our client offers a competitive salary together with stock options and the following benefits:
- Pension plan with private insurance company
- Life assurance cover
- Retail discount scheme
- 25 days annual leave, in addition to UK public holidays
- Flexible working (formal) and WFH flexibility (informal)
- Weekly company lunch & annual away-day
- Personal development pool for staff to attend events/courses that build skills or knowledge
- Friday office refreshments
- Cycle-to-work scheme