Product Manager opportunity with a well-funded tech startup in Central London to drive one of the business’s core B2B propositions.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and driven individual looking for to take on a Product Manager role within their existing team. You will manage your product goals, contribute to product strategy and bring these together to deliver fantastic experiences for their customers and other third parties. You may already be in a product management role or coming from a Product Owner or Business Analyst background, but whatever your experience, you will be an entrepreneurial, customer-focused individual with a good understanding of technology delivery lifecycle. On one side, you’ll be working closely with the commercial aspect of the business and on the other, with designers and engineers in a customer-centric, design driven dynamic environment.
- Driving product development alongside the engineering and design teams
- Leading on the customer discovery, user-centred design and owning the technical delivery of an innovative, transactional portal
- Ensuring consensus on priorities relating to product execution
- Ensure the integration of usability studies, market analysis and research into product requirements.
- Experience of working in LegalTech, in particular, the automation of document workflows
- Previous product management experience (Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst), including full product lifecycle experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, organisational and analytical skills
- Understanding of conveyancing would be desirable
Previous experience working with SCRUM and remote teams
- Experience of, or desire to work in a fast-paced startup
Joining our client’s team you will be part of a high-growth, well-funded startup in central London, working on an innovative product and receive a competitive salary with generous share options.