Product Manager opportunity with a well-funded FinTech startup in Central London.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a high-growth, Series A startup at a stage where you can have a real say in shaping and influencing the product function.
If you’re the type of product manager that is looking for an opportunity to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, marketing and finance, to produce world-class consumer products, this is the role you want.
What will you be doing?
- Involved in defining the product vision and how to best assess success
- Taking ownership of the company’s products from concept through to launch
- You will define and analyse metrics to ensure the product development moves towards delivering the best customer experience
- From time to time help the product design team with prototypes and mock-ups
- Previous product management experience within a B2B SaaS or FinTech startup
- A self-starter who’s confident managing their own workload
- As an experienced product manager, you have owned a full product cycle
- Experienced in the creation of design mock-ups and prototyping
- Have used Sketch or other design software
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Your attention to detail, prioritisation and problem-solving skills are second to none
- Salary of £65K - £70K
- Options, pension scheme & bi-annual salary review
- Monthly employee rewards
- Supportive and positive work culture
- Personal budget for development and learning
- 25 days holiday + genuine flexible working (flexi-hours and home-based when required)
- Team lunches & social events
- Tier 2 sponsor