Product Manager opportunity with an award-winning Series A FinTech startup in Central London.
Our client has already won a lot of accolades and industry recognition, making them a great name to work for and the reason for this is that they have a great product that genuinely solves a real problem for businesses.
The type of Product Manager you are:
- Possess a hunger to learn & genuine empathy for the user
- Know the theory, but also know when to throw it out of the window
- Driven to find the right solutions and avoid over engineering
- You’re resilient and able to work autonomously on a task when needed
- You’re all about collaboration and cross-team working to deliver the product
- Your goal is always to build a product that stands head & shoulders above the rest
About your experience:
- Previous professional product management experience, preferably with a SaaS or financial product
- Able to adapt your presentation of information to your audience with ease, from stakeholders to data scientists and sales teams
- Highly organised (as any good PM should be), delivering to deadlines
- You have ideally worked in a startup or environment where things can change quickly and you positively thrive in this environment
- Conducting research & user interviews
- End-to-end product management, from concept to delivery
- Driving the product roadmap and relevant components
- Analysing performance the product to inform new features
- Competitive salary & options
- 25 days holiday
- Scope to grow and shape the role
- Flexible working, ideal for those who have nursery drop off/pick up!
- Social calendar with regular team events, meals, drinks, etc.