UI/UX Designer opportunity with an award-winning high-growth FinTech start up in Central London.
Our client is seeking a mid-weight UI/UX designer to lead on the user interface design, whilst working closely with the Product Manager and UX function. You will play an important role in redesigning their current app and being involved in the addition of further new features to as they grow. Whilst the role requires a focus on UI, you will need to have experience in UX as this role presents the opportunity to contribute to, and influence, the product’s future strategy and experience.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in designing a whole new experience for an established and understood user base, as well as joining a successful FinTech start-up at an early stage. Whilst based in central London, the possibility of flexible or remote working is available (within the UK).
- Lead on the user interface design
- Working directly with the product team to understand their user base
- Work closely with the engineering team in implementing and testing designs
- Develop wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes and conduct user tests
- Lead on design systems and workflows
- Influence the product strategy and vision
- At least a couple years’ experience working in a product design role
- Preferably experienced in a B2B product (though not essential)
- Demonstrable ability to produce wireframes, prototypes and high-quality user interfaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Who would this role suit?
- Someone who thrives on an environment of uncertainty and opportunities for learning and growth. You don’t need to have worked for a start-up previously but will be someone who is keen to take on the challenge and enjoy the rewards.
- Someone who is excited to work autonomously and take initiative, whilst understanding the importance of keeping key stakeholders involved
- Someone excited about best practices for design and emerging trends and tech
- Someone who sets themselves very high standards, as well as for others
In return our client offers a competitive salary, share options, 25 days’ holiday, flexible working hours and the opportunity to be part of the FinTech community!