Product Designer opportunity with an award-winning Series A FinTech startup in Central London.
Our client has already won a lot of accolades and industry recognition, making them a great name to work for and the reason for this is that they have a great product that genuinely solves a real problem for businesses.
- Possess a hunger to learn & genuine empathy for the user
- Skilled in research, UX, visual and interaction design
- You take a pragmatic approach to your designs, appreciating the importance of commercial viability
- User-centric designer able to identify problems and solve them quickly
- Your goal is always to build a product that stands head & shoulders above the rest
- Clearly passionate about system design and love solving complex problems
- Enjoy working in an agile team
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking a user-centric design approach to all stages of design from discovery to build
- Fully involved in end-to-end product design across multiple touch points
- Working collaboratively in a cross-functional team to deliver the product, from conception, prototyping, testing and iterating up to shipping it
- Contributing to the company’s design practices & processes and overall design culture; making a real impact that only a startup can offer
- Competitive salary & options
- 25 days holiday
- Scope to grow and shape the role
- Flexible working, ideal for those who have nursery drop off/pick up!
- Social calendar with regular team events, meals, drinks, etc.