Product Designer opportunity to work on a cloud-based solution within healthcare for a growing startup business using tech for good.
You will be working on a platform (desktop & mobile) that handles a high number of interactions, like a ticketing system, where queries are prioritised and resolved. The front-end provides a great experience for users, but the back end could do with some love and attention. As their customers interface with the back end of the platform, they need someone to redesign it and provide an experience that delights users.
As the sole designer in the team, working closely with senior management but responsible for managing your own time, this opportunity will suit someone who is looking for more responsibility and an opportunity for fast career advancement.
About the role:
- Design for the website, desktop-app and mobile-app.
- Participate in user research and testing with clients and users of the app
- Create personas, assets, prototyping, UX & UI design, marketing materials
- Fast track to senior position as the team grows
- Several years of product design experience (UX / UI)
- Some experience of ticketing/helpdesk platforms would be beneficial
- HealthTech/MedTech experience is desirable
- Client-facing and able to communicate concepts and designs clearly
- Self-motivated, delivery focused and adept at prioritising tasks
- Open to feedback and always looking for new ways of working to best serve the end user
Our client offers a salary of £55k + options, currently working remotely with a plan to return to office working 2-3 days a week once it is safe to do so.