Lead Product Designer opportunity with our client, an established, innovative creative business based in Shoreditch. We’ve met the senior management that you’ll be working with and can honestly give them the “thumbs up”! This would be a great team to work with.
As Lead Product Designer, you’ll work alongside teams of passionate, creative people across strategy, product and design. You will be responsible for creating high-quality design work from concepting through to functional prototyping and relish the strategic work involved.
Clearly passionate about UX, you will be a stickler for detail and communicate your ideas and decisions with confidence, able to engage and communicate well with stakeholders, informing and influencing them with ease.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the strategy team on deciding what the commercial objectives of a product are and identifying users’ needs
- Develop cases, user journeys, storyboards and wireframes
- Employing your UX abilities and interaction design to solve issues and concept new ideas
- Evidence the validity of ideas via prototyping, testing and iteration
- Taking the client’s requirements and defining value propositions
- Oversee projects, ensuring the integrity of the UX
- Promote user-centred design principles within the team
- Work closely with the UI team
- You love the opportunity to try different approaches to each project & bring your own ideas
- A self-starter who has worked within multidisciplinary teams
- A sound background in UX as well as being a conceptual thinker
Our client offers a competitive salary, great new offices in Shoreditch, a positive and fun working environment in a team that’s passionate about great UX and a few quirky extras too!