Growth Hacker opportunity with our client, a FinTech startup on a mission to ensure the financial wellbeing of its users.
Are you driven by data and user acquisition, possessing software development or engineering experience?
- Do you have a growth mindset, kept awake by issues of acquisition and product adoption?
- Do you take a holistic view of the entire user journey whilst planning marketing campaigns?
If you’re thinking, “that’s me!” and want to go to work each day knowing you’re helping build something truly great for the people that use your product, then you definitely want to be applying for this role.
Our client is passionate about changing people’s lives for the better, starting with their finances, and is looking for a talented growth manager who understands a thing or two about growth who is up for the challenge.
Things you’ll be doing:
- Contributing to the growth of the user community
- Working in a cross-functional team with marketing, product and UX experts
- Employing a test mindset, you know how to run social campaigns and how to recognise success and failure quickly
- Being the brains behind user acquisition campaigns you’re familiar with using influencers
- Forecasting budgets and related reporting activities
- Using your data mindset when it comes to email automations, building acquisition funnels
- Running testing groups
- Have used email automation platforms such as Mailchimp, Mixpanel, Sendgrid and excels at building email templates and campaigns
- You’re a planner and a doer and are experienced in running marketing campaigns (digital and social)
- Startup experience
- Preferably a Maths, Engineering or Science degree or relevant commercial experience in a growth management role
- Working for a business whose mission is to improve the financial wellbeing of its users
- 25 days holiday with an extra day off for your birthday
- Genuine, flexible working
- L&D budget for professional growth