- Are you looking to be challenged and work on exciting platforms?
- Want to be part of an exciting company with a startup vibe and the experience and financial backing to achieve great tech developments?
- Do you enjoy working as part of team and being able to develop your own skills whilst learning from others?
If so, we have the Front-end Developer role for you! Forget the rest, check out the best.
Working within the FinTech space on software platforms enabling financial transactions, you’ll be an experienced React Developer who’s passionate about app development.
About the role:
- Working as part of a Dev team including juniors, senior developers and test analysts, alongside solution architects and the automation team
- You’ll be helping support the junior developers as a mentor
- Reviewing code
- Developing and testing applications
- Further dev projects
- An ambitious developer with a demonstrable passion for what you do and an engineering mindset
- Strong experience with React/Redux
- Several years’ experience with responsive web apps
- Experience with testing tools, e.g. enzyme, Jest, Cypress, etc.
- You love to create beautiful, accessible and intuitive UI; design is clearly a passion of yours
- If you also had experience with Angular 1.x and TypeScript, that would be great
- Competitive salary of £45k+
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday and flexible working when needed
- Excellent staff benefits including private health & pension
- Monthly social events and company getaway trips (who doesn’t enjoy some sun when you spend your days coding!)