Front End Developer opportunity with an exciting FinTech startup in central London working on a responsible financial management product.
- Are you looking for a Front-End Developer opportunity to work alongside design and product teams to create an amazing user experience for customers worldwide?
- Do you love creating beautiful, well-tested code, with a strong aptitude for engineering & architecture and relish shipping products fast?
- Do you have device implementation/cross browser experience and a working knowledge of accessibility standards?
If you’re nodding head at the above, this is the opportunity for you.
Our client is a startup with a unique product offering that helps people manage their finances responsibility and is genuinely doing good work in this world. They are looking for a passionate developer who will build out new features and improve the user experience (UX) for their global customer base.
The right person for the role will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to change and is excited to work in a startup environment. You’ll love working here if you enjoy being part of strong, cohesive and supportive teams.
You will possess commercial experience in:
- HTML and CSS
- Modern JS and web frameworks
- Testing frameworks
- Source control
It would be great if you also have experience with:
- Cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP)
- Open Banking
- Continuous integration & deployment
- PHP, Python, etc.
- Design systems and tooling
- SVG animations
Salary of £40k - £50k, 25 days holiday, genuine flexible working, personal training budget, enviable central London location