Sales Manager opportunity with a well-funded FinTech start-up and one of the top influencers for 2018, based in their London offices. This is a great time to join their Sales team as they have a unique offering that is simple to grasp and an easy business decision for prospective customers.
Our client is in a genuinely exciting position within the FinTech space and are offering a product aimed at improving the banking experience for SMEs. They have developed truly innovative solutions and have featured in the international press as well as receiving recognition in the usual “ones to watch” lists.
They are looking for candidates with drive, grit, work ethic and all the other wonderful salesperson attributes that such a role requires. You will be joining a diverse team, comprised of ex bankers, corporate professionals and FinTech innovators. The team is diverse and dynamic and are looking for a strong team player as well as someone who likes to have fun, and can work independently.
- Handling incoming sales leads from interested companies, both on the phone and in-person meetings
- Adopting their tried and tested technique to proactively approach target companies and delivering their message via their multi-channel business development and distribution strategies
- Work towards targets relating to your pipeline and be responsible for filling the pipeline as well as closing deals.
- Recording all sales activity within the CRM
- Helping to formulate their telesales strategy
- Researching into decision makers at target companies and possible new sectors
- Running live and online platform demos, presenting at events and working with partners where appropriate
- Assisting clients in the initial and ongoing use of the platform
- Keeping track of customer’s feedback, and feeding into the product team where appropriate
- Previous B2B sales experience is required, as is targeting decision makers/directors in business such as Financial Directors, Managing Directors/CEOs and business owners.
- The most important thing is attitude, the rest they can teach. They are looking for individuals who want to build a business, not just work for one.
- You should have a hunger to pick up the phone, a drive to get to events and network and an ambition to build a successful sales pipeline and deliver value for your clients as well as the company.
Basic salary of £20k – £40k depending on experience, and a transparent and compelling commission structure, fit for a company of their size providing OTE of £70k to 90k+