Digital Marketing Manager opportunity with a Series A Fintech startup in London.
Our client is a fast-growing business within the financing space with a unique, in-house SaaS product offering. They have won award nominations and government grants for innovation and open banking and are now building out their marketing team. They are looking for a dedicated and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to work with the team on developing, initiating, building and leading long-term digital campaigns. If you love it when someone likes, clicks or comments on your posts and gets a buzz from seeing your audience grow daily, we want to hear from you!
Why you'll love working for this business:
Simply put, they're serious about what they do and are making a real name for themselves within the Fintech space. If you're looking to move or join a startup, you want it to be one that is well-funded, growing fast and has the right leadership in place. This is that company. They're also great people to work with; everyone we’ve placed with them so far is still there, doing well and loving it.
Responsibilities of the role:
You will be responsible for communicating to the current users of our client’s platform as well as those looking to use it. In particular:
· Plan & execute digital marketing campaigns. This will include web (SEO/SEM), social media, email and advertising
· Measure performance of all digital marketing campaigns and report on them
· Liaise with design and copywriters (where necessary, outsourcing these functions as well)
· Ensuring our client’s presence across all social media channels
· Collaborating with the team on campaign ideas and helping with events
· Distribution of whitepapers, videos, and other marketing material
· Several years’ experience in a marketing role for a SaaS or B2B product or service
· Copywriting experience and an eye for detail as well as strong analytical skills
· Demonstrable ability to understand and empathise with a target audience
· Experience with Google Adwords and Analytics
· You’ve previously lead or managed SEO/SEM, social media, email or advertising campaigns
· Experience with utilising a marketing database effectively
· Degree in marketing or a related field
· Of course, you’re creative too and able to identify target audiences and know how to devise campaigns that will attract, inform and move them to action
· Passionate about keeping up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Access to a training and skills development budget
- Active team social calendar with regular events
- Flexible working hours to allow you to keep on top of your life outside the office!
- Positive company culture and opportunity to be part of a fast-growing Fintech business