Join us! Delivery Consultant opportunities to join a FinTech recruitment agency startup based in Central Bristol on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Wilson Grey is a specialist recruitment agency focusing on placing proven talent with high-growth tech businesses on both a full-time and contract basis. Founded in 2016, we have a loyal client base that continues to grow week by week and a network of awesome candidates who love working with us. Through hard work and building honest relationships, we’re in the enviable position of having both clients and candidates recommend us to their peers meaning the workload has exploded and we are now looking for some talented and bright individuals to join us on our journey and provide support to the Business Development function.
Our core focus is the FinTech market in London and from there we have organically grown our client base to also include SaaS, HealthTech and Marketplace clients among others, both in the UK and internationally. This is an exciting time to join an ambitious business at an early stage as we start to grow.
The day to day:
- Taking briefs from Business Development Managers on vacancies to fully understand the requirements of each role
- Sourcing suitable candidates for our clients, using advertising, our own internal database as well as third party job boards, social media, networking and other tools
- Interviewing and assessing candidates to determine their suitability for specific vacancies either by phone, video call or face-to-face meetings
- Networking within your space to identify potential candidates for both current roles and also developing pipeline for future requirements
- Building relationships with candidates and guiding/managing them through the recruitment process
- Reviewing and proofreading CVs
- Updating and maintaining our candidate database
- Working closely with Business Development Managers to ensure a strong candidate fit for each vacancy
- Involvement in negotiating rates and contracts with freelance candidates
- Dealing with general queries relating to contracts, pay, etc.
- Great organisational skills for multi-tasking and juggling a number of different vacancies at one time
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working and always keen to speak up with suggestions
- You’re excited to learn about new sectors and look for new opportunities
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and someone who loves speaking to different people every day and building relationships, you’re certainly not afraid of the phone!
- Team fit is key, so you’ll need to have a great sense of humour and down to earth personality
- Embody our values of transparency, determination and drive in everything you do
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced with Microsoft Suite
- Previous experience of using a CRM or ATS is desirable
- Previous recruitment industry experience is desirable
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Monthly bonus based on results
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Daily mentoring and weekly training sessions
- 25 days’ holiday and the day off on your birthday
- Flexible working available
- Early finish on a Friday
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Social events including drinks
- Continual training and development program