Customer Acquisition Manager opportunity with a well-funded and successful tech startup within the financial sector in South West London.
This is an exciting time to join this company as they start to scale up and take on a role that will have a measurable impact on the business. As a successful marketing manager already, you will bring your experience to the role of Customer Acquisition Manager and increase take up of their platform (PAAS). You will need to employ both analytical and creative skills, making this a rewarding and fulfilling opportunity.
About the role
This would be a great step towards becoming a Head of Marketing and would suit someone who feels they have perhaps outgrown their current role and are ready, with support and guidance, to take on the next challenge in their career.
As a marketing professional, you will need to possess a mix of B2B and B2C experience and skills as you attract and onboard users onto the platform. You’ll therefore get to develop strategies and successful campaigns across multi channels to drive customer acquisition, working collaboratively with other teams including Sales, Product and Development.
Once successfully up and running in the role, you will then have the opportunity to take on people management responsibilities and grow a team.
- Proven marketing experience within a startup or similar environment
- Degree from a top tier university
- You possess an entrepreneurial nature with a strategic mind
- Very analytical person, using data to generate and validate hypotheses
- You’re tech savvy and have an ambition to build a scalable, automated marketing engine
- Very insightful, analysing and understanding the needs and fears of your customers and then translating this into fantastic design and copy
- You’ll need to be hands-on and thrive when working at a fast pace, confident that you can iterate your own copy and designs faster than relying on an agency to deliver
- Familiar with key tools including Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Ads, email marketing platforms, etc.
- Competitive starting salary ranging from £40k - £50k
- Share options
- Annual bonus up to 30%