Customer Success Communications Manager opportunity with a fast-growing, international SaaS business with offices in London.
Our client has a unique product aimed at helping startups and global brands grow and outpace the competition by strengthening their relationships with their customers. Its senior management team have headed up other greatly successful businesses in the past and are now disrupting the consultancy space using cutting edge tech.
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of the design and execution of the customer communications strategy. (Your success in the role will be measured based on customer engagement with the communications and their lifetime value.) Sitting within the customer success function, you will play an important role in developing and maintaining commercial relationships with customers. Working in a cross-functional team, you’ll work closely with the Product team to ensure the platform offers as much value as possible and Sales & Marketing to nail down the ideal customer profile and drive conversion.
About the role
- Reduce the high touch customer support model to increase efficiencies and help scale the function
- Create communication strategies for new products, launches and promotions
- Identify and define content needs across the post-sale customer journey, including account updates, educational resources, thought leadership and multimedia content
- Collaborate with content producers to develop and deliver customer content strategy, aligned to customer content needs
- Repurpose content leveraged by sales & marketing teams to deliver additional value to our customers
- Managing crisis communications
- Analysis of communications effectiveness to refine strategy and deliverables
- Creating customer accounts
- On-boarding and training for new customers and presenting new product features
- Monitoring signs of customer churn and being prepared to counter this
- Dealing with customer queries and delivering maximum value through leverage of all available tools and materials
- Relaying feedback to the resolution team
About the culture:
- Transparent – all communication is done via Slack (no emails!)
- Supportive – weekly exchange of feedback between and across the teams
- Inclusive – everyone’s voice is heard at all levels of the business
- Hard-working – this is a scaling business and therefore individuals are expected to work and learn quickly
- Accountability – everyone is expected to own their work, taking accountability for it and helping drive the business forward through commitment, hard work and a passion for what they do. You’ll also get recognition and credit for the work that you do!
- Fun – this is a dynamic group of people who as well as working hard, celebrate success and provide a great social side to the job
- Several years’ experience in a communications role is essential, creating comms strategies
- Are either currently or have previously worked for a high growth SaaS business
- Can provide examples of different types of content you’ve created (e.g. articles, blogs, multi-media, etc.)
- Adept at measuring the effectiveness of content and how to tailor it to customer segmentation
- Recent experience within marketing is highly desirable
- Strong track record in customer retention
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate at all levels and present at a technical level
- Organized and detailed in your approach