Commercial Property Specialist opportunity with a Series A Fintech startup in Central London.
Our client is a fast-growing business within the financing space with a unique, in-house SaaS product offering. With a strong client base which they are forecasting to triple in 2019, they are now looking for a Commercial Property Specialist to join their fast-growing team. You will be working with clients to help them secure the best solutions for their specific needs, being responsible for handling their enquiries from start to finish. The lead generation will be done for, leaving you free to focus on the closing.
Why you'll love working for this business:
Simply put, they're serious about what they do and are making a real name for themselves within the Fintech space. If you're looking to move or join a startup, you want it to be one that is well-funded, growing fast and has the right leadership in place. This is that company. They're also great people to work with, everyone we've placed with them so far is still there and doing well.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Through our client’s network of 1,000+ relationships you will engage with business owners, financial experts and developers and successfully build out a property vertical.
- You will run property funding searches from their submission on the platform through to successful funding.
- You will further develop relationships with commercial, bridging and development lenders.
- You will work closely with the marketing team building a positive contribution to property themed content.
- Help the product team to better understand the user journey, lender requirements & blockages.
- Share your knowledge one-to-one and with the broader team on business finance.
- You will build and drive a large pipeline commercially
- Maintain clean data to develop a more effective future client pool.
- If you’re reading this ad, you most likely have a real passion for the Fintech space and startup community, and that’s a great start!
- You definitely have a desire to support other businesses as they grow and will get a buzz from securing funding for your clients
- You already possess a good understanding of the property market in the UK and can demonstrate positive relationships with UK lenders from previous experience
- You are happy presenting solutions to a group, you will be the face of our property business and we will look to introduce you to our key clients.
- Self-starter – you don’t need someone to push ‘go’ as you’re already on your way
- You are goal orientated and love hitting them and going beyond
- You are looking to join a startup because you want to be part of a dynamic, ever-changing environment and thrive on it
- You have tons of enthusiasm and come into work every day ready to attack it
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Competitive monthly commission structure
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Regular training and coaching sessions
- Team meet ups and milestone celebrations