Chief Technology Officer (CTO) opportunity with a well-funded and ambitious FinTech in London.
Our client is an exciting and FCA regulated FinTech startup that has had steady growth over the past few years and is now looking to scale their product and grow their client base. Operating within the financing space they are looking for a CTO with financial services experience who has been part a company’s growth journey and will play a vital role in driving the business to the next level.
If you’re a strategic thinker with up-to-date knowledge of the latest tech trends, possessing experience within a high growth startup or similar business within financial services, this is the role you want to be considering for your next challenge.
About the role:
- Forming part of the leadership team, you’ll work together on product & tech strategy as well as how to implement and deliver it
- Manage both in-house and offshore tech teams, assess current team and refine/augment them for optimal efficiency
- You’ll be responsible for the assessment and implementation of new architecture, infrastructure and systems
- Responsible for the management and delivery of your tech road map, on time and in budget
- Put in place data protection and security requirements of the cloud architecture as needed
- Engage with stakeholders, investors and other partners, presenting our client’s tech strategy
- Oversee KPIs and your department’s budgets
- Produce departmental policies (incl. a sound business continuity plan)
- You’ve previously been part of a company’s growth in a leadership role
- You’re a strategic thinker and can present your plans to mixed audiences, making them understood at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and previous people management experience
- Sound understanding of financial products, services and markets
- Tech is clearly a passion of yours, with up-to-date knowledge of current technology trends
- Proven budget management and business planning experience
- Genuine interest in financial technology (fintech) and how users interact with it
- Possess a strong skillset in engineering and a practical, hands-on approach
- Finally, great interpersonal skills, team player, sound presenter and a self-starter!
- A competitive salary in the range of £100k - £120k, dependent on experience
- Benefits package