Business Development Manager opportunity to join a FinTech recruitment agency startup based in Central Bristol on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Wilson Grey is a specialist recruitment agency focusing on placing proven talent with high-growth tech businesses on both a full-time and contract basis. Founded in 2016, we have a loyal client base that continues to grow week by week and a network of awesome candidates who love working with us. We are now looking for a talented individual to join us as a Business Development Manager (BDM) to secure new business and work closely with our Delivery Consultants on filling vacancies and ensuring happy clients!
Our core focus is the FinTech market in London and from there we have organically grown our client base to also include other high growth tech clients, both in the UK and internationally. This is an exciting time to join an ambitious business at an early stage as we start to grow.
The day to day:
- Business development activities including approaching both prospective and existing clients to promote our service,
- Identifying target clients and working strategically on planned BD campaigns,
- Developing relationships with key clients via phone, video and face to face communication,
- Taking down detailed job specs and relaying the information to the Delivery Team,
- Working closely with the Delivery Team to ensure the right candidates are being identified and submitted to vacancies,
- Liaising with clients on organising interviews and relaying feedback and offers,
- Account management and ensuring business is maximised with each of your clients,
- Foreseeing and reacting to market trends and providing a consultative service to clients,
- Account management and dealing effectively with any issues that arise,
- Updating and maintaining our client database,
- Involvement in negotiating salaries and contract rates for candidates.
- Excellent ability to build strong, trusted relationships quickly within B2B sales
- Proven consultative approach to selling,
- Previous experience within either recruitment, sales or the Fintech space,
- Experience of dealing with founders and senior management of startups,
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working and always keen to contribute new ideas
- You’re excited to learn about new sectors and look for new opportunities,
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude,
- Excellent communication skills and someone who loves speaking to different people every day and building relationships, you’re certainly not afraid of the phone!
- Team fit is key, so you’ll need to have a great sense of humour and down to earth personality,
- Embody our values of transparency, determination and drive in everything you do
- Previous experience of using a CRM or ATS is desirable
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Monthly bonus based on results
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Daily mentoring and weekly training sessions
- 25 days’ holiday and the day off on your birthday
- Flexible working available
- Early finish on a Friday
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Social events including drinks
- Continual training and development program