This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional who is looking to be part of a fast-growth startup at the early stages. The company headcount is set to double in the coming months making this the prime time to join and be part of that success.
You will be working alongside other experienced Business Development Managers and given support whilst also being afforded autonomy in building your client relationships and accounts. This role can either be performed remotely or as part of the London team, as you will take a consultative approach to sales and demonstrate the benefits of our client’s product via webinars. The product itself is award-winning and you can take pride in selling something that truly adds value to your customers’ businesses.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing a strong understanding of your market so you can operate as a trusted advisor, bringing value to your customers’ operations
- Managing all incoming enquiries and being a great ambassador for the product
- Managing the sales funnel process, ensuring a clear outcome for each enquiry
- Day-today operation and management of the CRM
- Attending industry events
- Running webinars, online demos and in-person meetings when necessary.
What our client is looking for:
- Experience in B2B sales (FinTech or SaaS experience beneficial but not essential)
- Ambitious with excellent communication skills and a passion for sales
- Able to grasp a product’s concept quickly and succinctly explain to others
- Show a genuine interest in the product you’re selling and its benefits
In return our client offers a competitive salary, share options and flexible working hours in addition to being part of an exciting startup where your voice really matters and you can have a direct and immediate impact on the company’s success!