- Are you an experienced SaaS Account Manager?
- Have you worked on Enterprise accounts before?
- Does the idea of being an early stage key player in a business’s account management team excite you?
If you’re nodding your head to these questions, then this is the role you want to be considering for your next move.
As an experienced Account Manager, you will be working with our client, a fast-growing, well-funded global SaaS business focused on Enterprise accounts such as Amazon & BBC, helping them in the acquisition of larger clients this year.
The role will be focused on the day to day relationship management of clients (guiding them through deployment of the product) as well as helping the head of the department structure the team as it grows and instil best practices.
About the role:
- Top level relationship management of enterprise clients
- Understanding the SaaS product inside out to explain its value and benefits
- Identify BD opportunities and future improvements to communicate to the relevant teams
- Collecting data, preparing reports
- Handling and resolving any issues that arise from clients
- Opportunity to help build the account management team
- Educate clients on the product, features they may not have been aware of and future plans from the product’s roadmap
- Confident & well organised with impeccable communication skills
- Several years’ experience with a SaaS product
- Experienced in working on major enterprise accounts
- Strong relationship management skills
- Tech savvy
- Able to multi-task and take on board large amounts of information (you don’t get phased by seeing your inbox filling up!)
- Basic salary of £45k + benefits (incl. company share program)
- Development budget
- Regular team social events
- Uncapped holiday
- Some international travel to other offices & annual international company trip